7 Crowdfunding Tips: Quick and Easy Ways to Raise More Money
If you’re about to launch a crowdfunding campaign (or you’re in the middle of running one right now), you might be wondering how you can raise more money more quickly.
This urgency can be multiplied if you’re using an “All-or-Nothing” (AoN) platform that only lets you keep your funds if you reach your fundraising goal.
Luckily, we’ve got some of the best crowdfunding tips that can help you raise more money and awareness for your cause, project, or event.
- Research and Prepare
- Ask for Donations Early
- Ask the Right People for Donations
- Be Specific About What the Money’s Going Toward
- Offer Incentives (When You Can)
- Write Compelling Copy When You Share Your Crowdfunding Page
- Update Your Crowdfunding Page
How you implement these crowdfunding tips will likely depend on the type of campaign you’re running and the platform you’re using. Adjust and tweak them as necessary.
Well, there you have it: the top seven crowdfunding tips that will help you raise more money for your project, event, or cause. Make sure to share this post with your friends and family members so that they can make the most of their crowdfunding campaigns, too!
If you want to learn more about crowdfunding, check out these additional resources:
- Keep Your Crowdfunding Momentum Going. Traditionally crowdfunding campaigns generate a ton of interest in the first few weeks, but to reach your goal, you’ll have to maintain that momentum. Use the tips this guide to help.
- Crowdfunding 101. Feel like you need to go back to the basics? No worries! Check out our beginner’s guide to crowdfunding to learn more about fundraising online.
- How to Ask for Donations. Asking for contributions can be tricky, especially if you don’t have experience. Use this guide to help you solicit donations like a pro.